Pages

Thursday 16 December 2010

Thrillers in Television.

As we are only producing the first few minutes of a thriller, I think that it would be useful to look at and analyse television shows in the thriller genre.
A particular show that I find interesting is Misfits. Misfits is a British comedy-drama series about a group of young offenders forced to work in a community service program, where they attain supernatural powers after a strange electrical storm.

One of the main reasons I watch the show is that it is extremely entertaining; each episode provides a whole variety of different emotions. Moreover, topics such as sex, death, drugs, love, relationships and age are all discussed in a way which engages people.
The opening episode of the first series is the most appropriate for my blog; the scene is set and the story begins. I will be creating a video of the first episode, showing some of my favourite, and the most thrilling parts of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment sensibly. Thank you.