Pages

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Titles and Editing

During my free lesson, I created a set of titles based around the Facebook status used in the thriller.
When I placed a few of the titles into our thriller, but they didn't seem to go well. Each time, the tension began to build, and then the title would destroy the tension. As a result, the thriller didn't flow. I then changed the titles, to a simple, yet scary font, with an ominous effect from LiveType. As the background was black, I faded the title from the previous clip. The thriller seemed to flow better after I did this, and the dark and mysterious titles seemed rather professional.

During our Media lesson today, Sarah put the last few clips into place. This enabled us to spend our after school session adding the effects, and placing all the titles into the film. Below is an example of a graphic match we created.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment sensibly. Thank you.